COMING SEPTEMBER 2022! PRE-ORDER TODAY!
This innovative care program blends nursing care and meaningful activities to promote peaceful and relaxing end-of-life experiences for older adults with late-stage dementia. The first program created specifically for this hardest-to-serve population, Namaste Care also meets the latest regulatory guidelines for person-centered activity programming. The author has developed the program to be adaptable to individual as well as group settings, from nursing home to bedside at home. With this practical guide, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living settings, memory care communities, and hospices can easily and affordably implement a Namaste Care program not only to improve resident quality of life but also to increase family involvement and strengthen staff morale.
New to the revised edition:
- Detailed descriptions of Namaste Care (NC) Group Program and the NC Individual Program, and instructions for implementing NC in any setting.
- More case studies and stories to illustrate creative uses of Namaste Care and effective results
- Further international focus, incorporating programs and perspectives from Australia, the U.K., Europe, as well as Singapore and Indonesia.
- In-depth description of the physical setting and supplies needed for an effective NC program.
- Completely updated references