In today’s competitive marketplace, it takes more than degrees and aspirations to become a leader at a hospital or healthcare organization. Get the edge you need in Climbing the Healthcare Management Ladder, where you can learn from the direct experiences of today’s top healthcare executives about what it takes to achieve your highest aspirations in this field.
Let seasoned experts be your guides. Benefit from the collective wisdom and career secrets of 29 highly successful CEOs who have overseen a comprehensive array of healthcare settings and services, and whose many distinctions include being
- named ACHE Young Healthcare Executive of the Year
- members of the Modern Healthcare Hall of Fame
- listed among the 100 most powerful people in healthcare
Through these executives’ hard-won advice and experience you will gain insight into the habits, actions, and skills required for advancement in the healthcare management field, including these key success factors:
- creating and capitalizing on opportunities
- working smarter, not just harder
- using the power of networking
- cultivating the right relationships
- leveraging the assets of variety
Learn what it took to reach the top spot in both large and small organizations around the country and how you can do the same, whether you are just starting out or are trying to advance your existing career. Students and faculty in health care administration, career advisors, and those in the midst of their healthcare careers will benefit from the mentoring of these expert leaders. Take the first step to elevating your career with Climbing the Healthcare Management Ladder.