If you’re a college or university faculty member, you can request exam/desk copies of two books that are relevant to your course needs. Exam copies are offered in e-book format. In the event that the book you are requesting is not available in e-book format, a print copy will be sent to you. E-book exam copies require a Bookshelf account. Directions on how to create an account and access your e-book are included when you receive your activation code. Complete the exam copy request form below. All requested information must be supplied before we’ll process your order.
You can also fax your request to 410-337-8539 or mail it on department letterhead to:
Health Professions Press
P.O. Box 10624
Baltimore, MD 21285-0624
Mailed or faxed requests must include the following information:
- whether the text has been adopted or is being considered for adoption
- course name and number
- when the course will be offered
- estimated course enrollment
- whether text will be used as primary or supplementary reading
- name of text currently used for course
- likelihood of adopting HPP text and decision date
- bookstore with which the order will be placed (if book is adopted)
Campus addresses (e.g., Morey Hall, Room 302) also need to include a complete street address (e.g., 100 Main Street). If a street address is not provided, products will be shipped via USPS and delivery times may vary.
If you reside outside of the U.S., please check our International Ordering page to see if you should submit your request to one of our foreign distributors.
We can’t provide exam copies of DVDs, curricula forms, modules, or assessment sheets. Unless otherwise indicated, these items are covered under our risk-free money-back guarantee.