25-card pack includes
- 24 full-color sequencing cue cards
- 1 double-sided, one-color, 8.5 x 11 card (Gray Scale Contrast Tool & Type Size Reading Test)
This handy pack of sturdy 8.5 x 11 cards contains 24 Sequencing Cues cards (each full-color) and 1 card featuring the Gray Scale Contrast Tool on one side and the Type Size Reading Test on the other (black-and-white).
- The ECAT Sequencing Cues and Personal Space Signs—In addition to the assessment tools, ECAT also provides additional tools for facilitating change. The ECAT Sequencing Cues are color illustrations of common sequences of activities of daily living, including getting dressed, taking a shower, using the toilet, and washing one’s face. The Sequencing Cues are supplied as durable, re-usable cards in the ECAT Cue Card Pack, or you can print additional copies yourself from the ECAT CD-ROM (available in the ECAT Toolkit). The ECAT Personal Space Signs are full-page, black-and-white drawings of Toilet, Bathroom, and Closet. Copy the set included in the ECAT Cue Card Pack or print them from the ECAT CD-ROM.
- Gray Scale Contrast Tool—You’ll use this handy card again and again to determine whether signage in a person’s environment has adequate contrast. Instructions for using this tool are in the ECAT Manual (sold separately and also available in the ECAT Toolkit).
- Type Size Reading Test—Printed on the reverse of the Gray Scale Contrast Tool, this one-page test is a handy and reliable way to be sure that signage is the right size for each person’s needs. Instructions for use are in the ECAT Manual.