Exam copies for select titles are available in both print and e-book format.
Complimentary examination copies of textbooks under consideration for course adoption are available to college and university faculty members. E-book exam copies require a Bookshelf account. Directions on how to create an account and access your e-book are included when you receive your activation code.
- Please limit your selection to two books that are relevant to your course needs.
- All requested information must be supplied before we’ll process your order. Please note that campus addresses (e.g., Morey Hall, Room 302) also need to include a complete street address (e.g., 100 Main Street). If a street address is not provided, products will be shipped via USPS and delivery times may vary.
- If you reside outside of the U.S., please check our international FAQs to see whether you should submit your request to one of our foreign distributors.
PLEASE NOTE! We cannot provide examination copies of DVDs, kits, modules, or assessment sheets. Unless otherwise indicated, these items are covered under our risk-free money-back guarantee.
You can request an exam copy by:
- Completing the online form (below)
- Faxing complete information (see below) to 1-410-337-8539
- Mailing a request on department letterhead to:
Health Professions Press
P.O. Box 10624
Baltimore, MD 21285-0624
- whether the text has been adopted or is being considered for adoption
- course name and number
- when the course will be offered
- estimated course enrollment
- whether the text will be used as primary or supplementary reading
- name of the text currently used for course
- likelihood of adopting HPP text and decision date
- bookstore with which the order will be placed (if book is adopted)