Because we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for our titles (unless otherwise indicated). At any time within the 30 days, you may return the product for a full refund or credit of the purchase price, less the shipping and handling costs.
Just follow these three easy instructions to return a purchase:
- Make sure the item is in resalable condition. We cannot refund or credit returned products that are marked or damaged.
- Enclose a copy of your invoice. Please include a copy of the original invoice (or the invoice number and invoice date) with the returned product so we can issue the proper credit or refund.
- Ship the package to our returns department. To guarantee delivery, please insure your package or ship it by UPS. Returns must be sent postpaid to:
Health Professions Press
Maple Logistics Solutions
60 Grumbacher Road
I-83 Industrial Park
York, PA 17406
Defective products may be returned for replacement or full credit. They must be reported and returned within 30 days (15 days for DVDs) of the invoice date. To report a defective item to our Customer Service Department, call 888-337-8808, fax 1-410-337-8539 or contact us through our online Customer Support Center.
Returns from Booksellers
- Booksellers must request permission to return books. Requests must be made in writing and faxed to 410-337-8539 or sent to:
Customer Service Department
Health Professions Press
P.O. Box 10624
Baltimore, MD 21285-0624
- Returns for full credit must be requested within 6 months of the original invoice date. Partial credit will be issued for books returned 6 months or more after the invoice date. Any returns received after 1 year of the invoice date will be refused. Defective books must be reported and/or returned within 30 days of invoice date.
- All books returned for credit must be sent postpaid to our warehouse (see the returns address listed above). A packing list, copy of the original invoice, and written authorization must be enclosed. Full credit will not be issued for books returned in damaged or used condition, for books with price markings, or for books removed from original shrink-wrapping. Damaged books are destroyed by our warehouse and are not available for pick-up.
- Booksellers and distributors may not return DVDs.
- Returns of superseded editions will be accepted for a period of 6 months from the publication date of a new edition or the date that a title you have ordered is declared out of print. Follow the above instructions for returning an item.
If you have any questions about the money-back guarantee or our returns policies, please contact our Customer Service Department.