Based on the acclaimed Best Friends™ model of care, this workshop will help your facility enhance the quality of its dementia care programs and develop an effective, satisfied staff. Presented by Alzheimer’s experts, this training approach si designed to help staff achieve better outcomes and more rewarding experiences.
Participants will learn:
- ways to improve the quality of dementia care in your setting
- effective tips for staff recruitment, development, and retention
- inexpensive and easy-to-implement ways to transform your training programs
- exercises and games for staff education
- creative ideas for implementing culture change to create a “caring community”
- methods to introduce a “Best Friends” philosophy in your care setting
Plus, the speakers will share inspirational stories from facilities worldwide that have successfully implemented the Best Friends™ approach.