Implement a post-fall assessment program and decrease the risk for subsequent falls at your long-term or acute care facility. Use this training CD-ROM to help staff identify factors responsible for falls in older adults and adapt fall prevention strategies to meet individual needs.
Based on the work of experienced falls specialist Rein Tideiksaar, this comprehensive CD-ROM includes:
- a PowerPoint presentation for staff training
- fall prevention program guidelines
- a post-fall care planning chart
- post-fall mobility assessment forms
- a fall report form
- an environmental safety checklist
- and more
All forms and guidelines are included in printable PDF format.