See this introduction to Elder Care Conversations with program developers David Troxel and Kathy Laurenhue.
In 12 modules, this comprehensive, easy-to-use program of audio recordings, PowerPoint presentations, and printable materials provides:
- Hundreds of practical ideas to start, improve, or transform your activity programming
- Dozens of specific activity ideas that work with elders in all kinds of care settings, from skilled nursing to memory care
- Downloadable, listen-to-anywhere MP3 audio files for each module
- PowerPoint slides for instant staff training
- Printable handouts for on-the-spot activities
- A dozen MindPlay Connection™ titles providing 150+ themed trivia quizzes, word games, and discussion topics
PLUS this portable USB flash drive contains a comprehensive list of resources linking you to a virtual library of recommended books, websites, and other instructional materials.