This inspirational presentation teaches participants how to care for someone with Alzheimer’s disease using the groundbreaking Best Friends™ approach. Led by Alzheimer’s experts Virginia Bell and David Troxel, caregivers will learn to integrate the essential elements of friendship—respect, empathy, trust, and humor—into their care techniques.
Participants will leave this interactive seminar with:
- communication and conversation tips
- activities especially for men
- suggested songs and musical tie-ins
- intergenerational activities
- ideas for unprogrammed times, including evenings